Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Spring Break Recap

      If you keep up with my blog then you know how busy I have been this semester with school, so spring break was very long awaited, and much, much needed. I used spring break for exactly that, a break. I didn't make any huge plans, I didn't travel to some exotic place...Cole and I just went to Atlanta for the weekend and I just went to Columbia for the rest of break.

Cole and I drove down to Atlanta, to visit my Aunt and Uncle. I have been going down a good bit for wedding dress appointments, but Cole hadn't been down in a while so it was nice for all of us to get together! My sister, from Ohio, was down in Atlanta for a conference for her PhD program with her youngest daughter, and my mom was in town to help out with my niece. So we basically had a mini family vacay in Atlanta! It was so great to see my sister, and niece especially since Cole and I don't get to see them too much. We also ate at some delicious places while we were there, like always! We ate at a delicious mexican restaurant, got amazing cheesecake and cannolis from a bakery near my aunt and uncle's place, and of course we had to eat at the cheesecake factory!

 I had a full on girls week in Columbia, and it was exactly what I needed. I stayed with my bestie all week. Our week consisted of binge watching Netflix, taking our dogs to yappy hour, going to Charleston for a girls day, closing the bar on pint night at the local bar, and taking our doggies for walks. It literally was the perfect mix between relaxation and fun. It was just what I needed. I am very glad I got to take a full on break from school, I didn't touch anything over break!

Dusk decided he needed to roll around in the grass after our walk

Me and my sweet boy after our long walk at the RiverWalk in Columbia


Unfortunately I am back in full swing at school and my to do list is growing. only 4 weeks of school after this week, so it's down to the wire.

No comments:

Post a Comment