Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Weekend ReCap

     This weekend was supposed to be a lonely weekend to myself. Cole was headed out of town in his jeep on a wheeling trip, for a night. I planned to work on homework, study for upcoming tests and try to knock a few wedding to-dos off the ever growing list.
        Friday I sort of took a day for myself and got fully engulfed in wedding day dreaming complete with pintrest, a say yes to the dress marathon and making several possible save the dates on VistaPrint. When Cole came home from work, he packed his stuff up, and quickly put his input in on which save the date he liked. Then loaded up his jeep and was off for the night...or so I thought.
          Cole ended up coming home at 5:30 in the morning, and scared the crap out of me! He had broken his jeep and decided to come home instead of riding with friends the next day. Soooo I ended up being not so productive the rest of the weekend. I finished a homework assignment....but on the plus side Cole and I caught up on Sons of Anarchy. We hadn't seen Season 5 yet, and we needed to catch up so we could watch this season! We literally watched the whole season in a day and a half. We are a tad obsessed with that show.
           I was getting a bit stir crazy cause we were being couch potatoes all weekend so saturday evening I got Cole to come with me and Dusk and took pictures while we went on a stroll around campus. You see I have a DSLR Camera but I am not well versed in the manual shoot setting so I wanted to play around with it cause I am taking a photography class this semester.




















3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH...I wrote a post, then it posted twice so I deleted one and they were both deleted...I will post again and if it posts twice, I'm sorry! Great photos! I love the ones with Dusk and the tiger...fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! (Yeah don't worry about the double comments, sometimes blogger does funky things...) I was attempting to get one of him looking at me, but Cole was behind the tiger holding Dusk's leash out of the way and Dusk kept getting distracted by him, and then he got distracted by people walking by. He has the attention span of a toddler! ha.

      Delete