Friday, February 19, 2016

Charleston 2015

Cole and I went down to Charleston, SC to visit with some of my mom side of the family the day after christmas and I just recently have gotten a change to edit the photos I took while I was wondering through downtown Charleston. Here are a few of my favorite photos.








Looking back at these photos has me so excited for mine and Cole's up coming trip in a few months. We haven't been on a trip on our own since our honeymoon and we haven't been to Charleston (aside from this last trip) in several years, and it is one of our very favorite towns. I am excited to explore, visit some of our favorite places, eat at places that are must haves and try some local restaurants/dives we haven't been to. 





2 comments:

  1. These pics are fantastic!!! I love the second one! And the one with the SC flag!

    ReplyDelete