Thursday, May 17, 2012

Tupperware Thief

     This week I have been working late every night so I can leave at lunch tomorrow to head to Clemson, for the Poker Run on Saturday. Well I had to be sure to leave on time today because a lady was coming to the house around 6 to take a basic survey of Anna's things for the movers. (I promise this story has a point.) Well to make things easier I took all of my things out of the living room and kitchen so there would be not confusion on what was hers. I simply moved it all into my room for the 20 minutes that the lady was here. The lady that came was very sweet, she came in did her job and was quickly on her way...and Dusk didn't make one peep while she was in here. But boy as soon as she walked out that door and I let him out of his warm comfy crate he went straight to the door and started barking...like he was protecting me from something. My dog is a nut. After he decided that she was gone for good, clearly cause he scared her off with his barking, he pranced his happy little behind in my room. That is pretty normal for him, but next thing I see is little crazy head running out of my room with not one, not two but THREE big Tupperware containers protruding straight from his mouth. Thank goodness he is silly enough to bring them back to the room I was sitting in cause I am sure I would have had  nothing left of them if he was left alone with them for too long... He takes after his sister when it comes to chewing things up.

      Background Story: Dusk had in the past chewed up a pair of rainbows, a pair of sperrys, a pillow and a blanket....on the other hand Cali, his sister that lives with Cole, has chewed up much, much more. This on going list includes a book bag, textbooks, Ralph Lauren shorts , a fishing hook, American Eagle shirts, oh and did I mention she has done all of this from the comfort of her own crate. The crazy girl some how gets her paws out the side and pulled all of these things to her grate and shredded them into her crate. We now watch her very very closely and keep everything very far from her crate.

Our Babies :) 

Dusk
Cali 

     I know it is hard to believe, but they really are actually brother and sister! They came from a litter my parents dog had. We have had Dusk and Cali since they were born, and we have loved every second of it. I also know it is hard to believe these sweet angelic faces actually are crazy destructive chewers... We also have one more crazy girl. She isn't crazy cause she chews things. In fact as far as I know she has never really chewed anything up. She is the one who will have a full on conversation with you, she plays in the water bowl until its empty, she sits on the air vent when the AC is on and she is just pure silliness! Introducing....... 

Dakota
(Koda for short) 
She is Cole's sweet husky. She is Dusk and Cali's big sister and she is a hoot to watch. I love playing with these three wild childs!





No comments:

Post a Comment