Thursday, August 27, 2015

Hectic Lifestyle

Cole and I are currently caught in a whirlwind of life, lots of traveling the past few weekends. Between working full time, trying to keep the house picked up and clean, we are in the midst of painting a large portion of  the house, and attempting to keep up with laundry, I am a little behind on editing photos and updating posts.

Last Wednesday Cole and I trucked it all the way across NC to head to the Outer Banks to meet up with my family to spend the rest of the week enjoying the ocean breeze with the whole family and exploring with my sister and her family.  I am excited to write up a post all about that, and sharing a bunch of photos from that so be on the look outs for that. If you want a sneak peak check out my insta profile @staceylconner . I hope you all are having a wonderful week, I will catch up with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment