Friday, October 26, 2012

Meet the One, the Only Clemson...The Chocolate Lab...

Look at this cutie,
Who could resist? 

           A few weeks ago Nichole, my roommate and I volunteered with her work at a local county fair. She works at a vet clinic, that also does adoptions...and we were helping with an adoption tent with a bunch of the puppies from the clinic. If you know me, you also probably know that I love puppies, well all dogs, and if I could I would own any and every dog I could. So by the end of the fair I walked away 145$ more broke and an additional puppy to add to the clan Cole and I have...but only temporarily. You see my dad had a dog he was very, very close to and unfortunately the dog recently disappeared, and we believe he passed away. Well since that happened my dad has been obsessing over getting a new dog, and begging my mom to go get one. So, Cole and I planned to get a puppy for him for Christmas... Well while I was volunteering I saw this precious adorable chocolate lab mix that was so sweet and friendly I knew my dad would love, and I just couldn't pass him up, even though I was planning on waiting til Christmas. I adopted him that night, and picked him up from the clinic that Sunday, and renamed him Clemson. He spend a few weeks with me and Dusk before I gave him to my dad, and I got super attached to him...
Clemson's first night with me and Dusk

I love his adorably goofy puppy self

He wore himself out chasing Dusk all the time

He loves car rides, and steals shotgun from Dusk

He loves cuddle time

And giving kisses

Again, he LOVES car rides

He enjoyed sleeping out by the bonfire too

He is too cute to handle!

Our last cuddle session before Cole and I took him
to his permanent home. 

Too Sweet

Cole snapped a few picture of dads reaction to Clemson,
He was so excited! 

Me, Clemson, and my dad after I surprised him
with Clemson 
                I am so happy that dad was so excited to get Clemson, and I know Clemson is going to love being at his new home. I am excited to watch Clemson grow up with my parents. 





No comments:

Post a Comment