Friday, October 5, 2012

Mid-Semester Craziness

I always come into a new semester thinking I am going to be on top of my work and be prepared for everything, as well as have plenty of time to have a life outside of school. It's always about this time every semester that I fet hit by a brick wall and I realize that I have soooooo much to do, and the stress settles in and sleep begins to slip away. I'm not sure why I always forget this fact, and it always surprises me when it happens, I should be expecting it by now.... But I don't. This week is when I faced that brick wall. I have a class this semester that several of my friends are retaking and to e honest it scares the crap out of me. My first test on the class, which is 30% of my grade in the class, was yesterday. I spent this whole week freaking out, studying my butt off, and trying to retain the information for the exam. Thankfully I think I did decently on the exam.

Does this happen to anyone else? Does your stress suddenly hit you?

Because of my obsessive personality I haven't been able to make time to write a blog post in over two weeks! For that I am sorry! I do have material to post about and some funny photos and stories to share as well so keep you eyes our for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment