Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Dusk's Love/Hate Relationship

    Dusk is a  very unique doggy. He is a very picky eater and not very cuddly, but he's very gentle and very very smart. My roommate likes him, and Dusk likes my roommate...most of the time. Dusk meets him at the door when he comes home, plays fetch with him and sometimes begs him for pets. Dusk Loves him, but he also randomly acts like he hates him. Sometime when my roommate walks by Dusk will run and hide under the coffee table. Other times when my roommate tries to get Dusk to do tricks he will do most of them then decide randomly that he shouldn't be listening to him and comes to me and sits beside me waiting for me to direct him to do the next trick. It's really freaking hilarious to watch, cause Dusk clearly has an internal conflict on weather he Loves or Hates my roommate.

No comments:

Post a Comment