Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day!

     First of all Happy Memorial Day, and thank you to all the people who have or are serving our country! I really appreciate everything you all do for us. A special shout out to my big brother, I am so proud of you and thankful for the time you spent serving our country and all you sacrificed. I love you bruder!
      I hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend as much as we did over here! Cole came up to Charlotte to spend the weekend with me and Dusk, and I can't think of anything that could have made the weekend better. I cooked Cole dinner Friday night, and we took Dusk for a walk up to TCBY that is in a nice shopping center at the end of the road I live on. Saturday we spent the day shopping and ended it with Date Night out at the Cheesecake Factory. The food was sooooooo good, which it always is, and it was definitely a great date out with my fiance! Sunday was spent playing tennis, fetch with Dusk, lounging by the pool and we ended the night bowling and playing pool to celebrate my roommate's birthday. Then today we went with our friends out to one of the big malls in the area, and we all ended up go go-kart racing and played putt-putt, it was a blast! We really couldn't have had a better weekend, and I am so happy that I was able to spend the weekend with my little family and some of my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment