Thursday, August 15, 2013

Time for Change

This weekend is the beginning of a year full of transitions for me.
I am wrapping up my last few days at my co-op, and packing up my life here in Charlotte.
Saturday I move into the house in Clemson that Cole and I started renting at the beginning of this month.
I start my last year at Clemson in a week.
I have to take the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam to get my Certification as an Engineer in Training.
I have a major time consuming design class in the Spring.
I graduate in May.
Hopefully, I will be able to find a job quickly next summer.
All the while Cole and I will be planning our wedding
I am sooo glad I will have Cole's support through all the transitions and changes.
I am beyond excited to enjoy this year finishing my last year of Undergraduate Studies, and my first year living with the love of my life!
This  year is going to be one for the books.
 
By the way...Keep an eye out over the next few weeks, there will be a few posts coming up of our new home!  I am beyond excited to start organizing and decorating the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment