Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween! (Pet Costumes)

     Happy Halloween Everyone! 

I have spent my Halloween cranking out to big project proposals. 
But tonight I plan on relaxing and watching a scary movie marathon 
with my Fiance, and my two sweet pups. 
To be a bit more in the hollows eve spirit since Cole and I aren't dressing up
we did dress up our babies. 
Dusk was a dinosaur last year so we just reused his costume
and let Cali wear it one day. 

Behold Our Ferocious Dinosaurs! 




Sorry the photos are poor quality, I used my iPhone and Cali refused to sit still. 

Disclaimer: Cali only wore it for a few minutes, and Dusk loves the costume so he wore it an entire day...in fact when I get home tonight Dusk is going to sport it some more! If your pets don't like costumes/clothes don't force them...If they love them (like Dusk) let them rock the style! 

No comments:

Post a Comment