Sunday, November 3, 2013

Fall Hikes

     I don't know about you, but I love beautiful fall days. I think there are three main qualities to a perfect fall day. 1.The air is cool and crisp. 2. the clouds are white, fluffy and few and far between. and 3.There is a slight breeze sending the warm toned leaves twirling. Yesterday was exactly that. P-E-R-F-E-C-T. The only way I can think of spending days like that are outdoors. That is exactly what Cole and I did yesterday.


A friend of ours asked us if we wanted to go to Jumping Off Rock to see the sunset up there. Of course we jumped at the chance of a breathtaking fall view. After a bit of whining and begging I convinced Cole to let me bring Dusk with us too! Jumping Off Rock is a good 45 minute drive from Clemson, but even the drive was enjoyable and chalk full of amazing views. We all got to the top of the mountain, and out to jumping off rock just in time to enjoy the beautiful fall sunset. I took my nice camera with us to capture the view...however I personally am not too fond of the quality of the pictures, none the less they are posted below!
I love my little family 


Such a stunning view of Lake Jocassee 





I love my sweet pup, and he sure loves hikes



All the boys (Mason, Peter, Cole) 

Dusk was enjoying the view...and all the smells! 

No comments:

Post a Comment