Friday, June 6, 2014

Ohio Bound

       My original plans for this weekend were to go camping with some friends, in the upstate of South Carolina. However, my little nephew decided to make his appearance in this world almost 6 weeks earlier. My sister gave birth to him Tuesday! To say I am excited to have a baby nephew is an understatement, I am ecstatic!
         Well anyways, my mom always takes a week of vacation the week after a grandbaby is born so that she can go up to visit, and help care for the rest of the babies while my sister recovers, and so my sister can get a little bit of much needed rest. This time since I am in the limbo between graduating school and finding a full time job I am going up to Ohio with my mom to visit.
           I am really looking forward to seeing my sister, brother-in-law, and all of their adorable babies, including the newest addition. I have my camera packed and I am hoping to get some great photos of the excited big sisters and the new bitty baby boy. Keep an eye out for updates through out the week on here and on my instagram: @sessel91.

No comments:

Post a Comment