Monday, August 10, 2015

Life Update {I'm Back!}

So my last post was literally almost six months ago...and that was not by choice! I have had the same laptop since Junior year of high school, aka it was a dinosaur, and in February it officially bit the dust, and succumbed to a virus I think it had been fighting for a while! So unfortunately my blog got put on the back burner...cause I honestly had no way of posting, unless I used my phone which would be all but impossible.

So instead of just purchasing a cheap replacement computer right away, I decided to hold off, and put away a little bit of money as often as I could so I could splurge and buy myself a good computer I could use for my blog and my photography editing.  And as you can see I am back in the blogging world, which means I have made the leap, and bought myself the computer of my dreams!!! I just about had a stroke because I spent that much money at one time, but I am so happy I made the purchase! I am beyond excited to jump head first back into photography and blogging!

Stay tuned, cause I will be continuing to update the blog with all the fun things that haven't been shown/discussed on here over the past 6 months....I am such a failure. ha,

No comments:

Post a Comment