Monday, June 25, 2012

And the Birthday Festivities Begin!

           This past weekend was awesome, but very very busy! 

            Friday night Cole and I were planning on spending the night hanging out with Cole's buddy that is in the Coast Guard because he and his girlfriend were leaving soon and it was going to be the last time we would see her and get to actually hang out with both of them. Needless to say us hanging out turned into us inviting other people to come over and hang out, and well the night went on til about 4:30 in the morning. I have photos from that night, but they are on the camera that is at Cole's house so I will have to update them on here soon. 

          Saturday was full of lots of Birthday events. We got up pretty early and had breakfast with all the friends that stayed over Friday night. Then Cole and I went and met up with some friends at our buddy Brooks' house. When we got there we all went and got lunch together and headed to meet up with Brooks' wife, Andrea at her parents house to celebrate her birthday. We spend the day sipping on cocktails, playing an hilarious game of volleyball in the pool and tubing out on the lake. Cole and I had to leave the party early though cause we had my family birthday dinner to go to. We met my family, his family and some close friends at Copper River Grill for dinner. We had a really good time, it was great to spend some time with my family and so close friends that I don't get to see very often. Again I have photos, some pretty hilarious ones, butttt they are on my moms camera so I am going to have to updated them later too! haha. I know I'm slack. Anyways dinner was delicious and I had a delicious birthday cake that my brother picked out, it was raspberry flavored icing and filling...it was soooooo YUMMY! I got some very, very nice gifts and some very sentimental cards that made the dinner even more special! After we got done with dinner and dessert Cole and I took his little brother home with us because he spent the night over at Cole's house. We ended up going back over to Andrea's parents' house, where Cole's brother Cameron swam with all the boys and us girls had some girl time/girl talk. Then we all ate some of Andrea's birthday dessert her mom made for her, it was a great end to a fantastic day. 


                Sunday I spent the day shopping with my mom, while Cole and Cameron spent the day playing video games and kayaking. Mom and I found a ton of shoes on sale, and lots of jewelry. Cole and I and a whole bunch of my friends are going down to Charleston this Friday to celebrate my 21st birthday so she helped me find some cute stuff to wear with my birthday dress. And of course we looked at other things and bought a bunch of cute stuff. I got a pair of Coach tennis shoes that were originally $118 for under $50! Mom and I are bargain shoppers, we very rarely buy anything at full price. When mom and I got done shopping we met Cole and his brother and his parents for dinner and ended up going to get frozen yogurt afterwards. I had a cup of strawberry yogurt with frutti pebbles (don't knock it til you try it!) and fresh fruit in it. Then my weekend came to an end and I drove back to work Monday morning. Thankfully I am only working three days this week because of the big trip this weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment