Monday, June 4, 2012

Graduation and Past Memories



      This past weekend was definitely amazing, I got to see one of my nearest and dearest friends graduate from high school. Karli and I met when I started dancing at the studio her family owned. I started dancing there when I was in middle school and Karli was in elementary school so we basically grew up together. We had every dance class together, we spent four days a week in the studio either learning dances or watching classes and we spent just about every weekend together too being absolutely crazy!! She and I went through a lot of rough times and a lot of amazing times together and I probably wouldn't be the person I am today with out her and her family! They taught me a lot about life, relationships, responsibility and much much more. I am so thankful and proud to have her in my life! I am so amazed at what a beautiful, smart and kind person she has become over the years, and I am so thankful to have been able to witness her growing up.


A dance Photo of Karli and I several Years ago. 


    I love you Chari, I am so proud of you! :)  remember I will always have my arms wide open to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment