Thursday, July 5, 2012

I'm officially 21 :)


     Well, As of last Wednesday, June 27th I am officially a Legal adult…
Since my birthday was on a Wednesday I was certain it was going to be a boring, oh well who cares kind of day but it turned out to pretty great. Almost the whole office went out to lunch at Red Robin for my birthday, and I ordered my first Legal drink. To follow after work a few of my work buddies and I went out to Coyote Joe’s the local Country Club, that offers ladies night and free line dancing lessons on Wednesday nights.  We had a great time learning new line dances, drinking and playing corn hole (yes I know, I didn’t know bars had corn hole set up in the middle of them either). My good friend Lee and his wife bought me a whole bunch of fun birthday gear; they truly made my actual birthday a hundred times better than I thought it was going to be. J  
My First Legal Drink, a Screamin' Red Zombie from Red Robin

My awesome Cup and Pin Lee and his Wife got me 

No comments:

Post a Comment