Monday, September 10, 2012

I Have a Slight Addiction...


        If you know me personally you know that I have a slight addiction to shoes. I live in sandals during warm weather, and boots and boat shoes during the cooler weather...Not to mention the countless heels, tennis shoes and flats I own. I love having shoes that coordinate well with a lot of outfits and I also love having those couple fierce shoes that you build an outfit around. My favorite shoes I own right now would have to be:

My First Pair of Cowboy Boots
Brand: Ariat
Style:  Heritage
 Color: Russet Rebel
My Absolute Favorite Heels, talk about fierce!
Designer: Sam Edelman
Style: Lorissa
Color: Cheetah Print
My Sandals of Choice, love the bold color
Brand: Bakers
Style: Tapley
Color: Pink

          What are your favorite must have shoes right now?


No comments:

Post a Comment