Thursday, September 20, 2012

Did I really go to a USC event?!

     This past weekend was definitely not what I was expecting at all. My plans were to go home friday and spend the night with Cole. Then Saturday I had a hair appointment and a wedding to attend, and the rest of the weekend was going to be spent studying and having some much needed down time...but when does a weekend ever go as planned?!

      The weekend actually went as follows:

      Dusk and I left Clemson and headed back to Columbia to see my cuddle bug (aka Cole). On Friday nights Cole and I normal go out to eat cause we don't really have time to go to the store and buy food and cook. This Friday was no different, we made it our date night, and went out to the local German Restaurant...which might I add is my FAVORITE restaurant. I may have a slight obsession with German Cuisine ever since I went to Germany. The restaurant we go to has two options, an all you can eat buffet or ordering a meal...the prices are very, very similar. The buffet is obviously all you can eat but the food isn't as fresh...and the ordered meals are much fresher, and huge! and I mean Gigantic! The very first time Cole and I ate there we both ordered a meal and neither of us could even eat half of them! Since then we have gotten the buffet, but we have decided from now on to stick to ordering meals cause they are just as much food, and are much fresher, and make our tummies just as happy as the buffet would, if not more so! This was the first time however that we were old enough to order beer with our food, and what German meal is complete without a beer?!

None I tell you, None!

My Cutie, with a plate full of deliciousness!

Me with a yummy German Beer
             Once we got done with our sweet little dinner date, Cole hit the road to a Bachelor party that he got invited to at the last minute. It was for the guy that got married Saturday. So while Cole was off with the Boys getting schwasty i was at home studying. My studying was complimented with the babies running loose in the house and a big ole glass of a frozen peach daiquiri.

               Saturday was supposed to start off with Cole and me both getting our hair done...but I am an absolute retard and I got my appointment time wrong and missed mine, so only Cole got his done, and I rescheduled mine. My day got slightly better with....
Cole and I both got our first Salted Caramel Mochas this fall
and our first slice of pumpkin bread! mmmm....
       On a side note, when I go to starbucks they always spell my name wrong...so everytime I go in there I like to see if maybe by a very small, tiny, itsy-bitsy chance it is spelled right...Clearly this past weekend that was not the case...it was incorrectly spelled just like it is 99.95874% of the time.

       After our starbucks Cole and I returned home and spent the rest of the morning getting ready to go to the wedding! We really enjoyed the wedding, and it was great seeing a lot of people we don't get to see very often, including the bride and groom.
Cole and Me at the reception :) 

Ashely and Stefen
 aren't the adorable?!

         After the reception Cole and I decided to go out and tailgate for the USC game with our friends Stefen and Ashely. I know what is wrong with me, I went to a USC event, and actually had a good time. Stefen was in the wedding, he and Cole have been buds for a very, very long time so hangout with him and his girlfriend Ashely is always a good time! Cole and Stefen always end up hanging out and Ashely and I spend the night joking around, picking on the boys, or just chatting.

           Once we left the tailgate we ended up making a spontaneous stop at Krispy Kreme and got donuts, before we said our byes and headed home to continue our night with some more friends. Deidre, Sam and Brian all came over and we continued to enjoy our night and got some adorable pictures!

Deidre and Me 
My Boys! 

Me, Sam and Deidre
              Needless to say anytime this group is together we have a great time, and we always end up with some crazy late nights that lead to some unforgettable memories!

             The only thing that could possible make the weekend better would be hitting the lake, which we did on Sunday! Cole and I made breakfast for everyone that stayed over, we all were lazy and laid around for a bit until Brian came back over.
Best Friend Cuddles including Diedre's puppy, Easton. 

 When he came back we took the boat out for the last time this summer, and I must say I couldn't have asked for a better day.
Besties enjoying the last day out on the lake! 

Our adorable captain for the day!

Best, Best Friend Picture Ever! :)
I love this girl!

...well it would have been better if I could have stayed out the whole day with everyone but I had to go home and study for my test I had on Monday...talk about serious bummer.

        After I studied for several long, boring hours I decided to take a break. Cole and I got dinner with Stefen and Ashely and watched a movie together, it was a great way to end such a busy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment