Friday, September 20, 2013

The Countdown Can Begin...

        Today marks 1 year until mine and Cole's wedding. I can't believe Cole proposed over 6 months ago! It is mind boggling that in 365 days I will be walking down the aisle to stand by my sweetie's side to vow our love for each other. Big countdown moments like this get me so excited and giddy for the big day. It feels like it can't come fast enough, but oh do I know that time is gonna creep up on us so fast!
          This year, and our engagement is going by so quickly and it is exciting and stressful all at once. I am really enjoying being engaged and planning our wedding. Some days it feels like our to-do list is always growing, those days are the days when I really just want to stop thinking about it. And honestly when I am feeling that way, that is exactly what I do.I step back and I remind myself that I should enjoy our engagement, instead of obsessing over planning, and stressing about things that really won't matter in a year. I want our engagement to be blissful and happy and about us, not crazy bridezilla level wedding planning 24/7 that completely forgets the whole point of the engagement. YOUR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER.  More days than most I have been enjoying spending time with my fiance, and frequently happily planning our wedding piece by piece!
             Last night Cole and I got our save the dates in the mail! I am so excited to send them out to everyone...but I have to gather addresses first.

I will end this post with a Flashback photo:
         Christmas of 2009 Cole and I went to Pittsburgh with my Parents to visit my family. It was the first time Cole had been to Pittsburgh. This photo was taken outside of a restaurant we stopped to eat at on the way up there. Cole and I spent a good 20 minutes playing in the snow.



The count down:

  • 1 Year
  • 12 Months
  • 52 Weeks
  • 365 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment