Friday, February 7, 2014

5TF {Five Things Friday-Post 4}

    Man is it me or is February flying by already...How is Valentines day only 7 days away?!
Regardless it time for another 5TF (Five Things Friday!) This week feels like it has flown by, but at the same time it feels like last Friday was FOREVERRR ago. So I have been a bit hazy on what I could include in this weeks 5TF post, but I think I have rounded up a few things! 



1. SuperBowl Sunday- OK lets be honest this years Super Bowl SUCKED. Seriously, what Championship game should end with one team winning by over 30 points...I lost interest in the game pretty quickly. Luckily Cole and I were at a Super Bowl get together that was an absolute blast. I was too busy stuffing my face, joking around and talking with people to even care that the game stunk. I personally did however like the halftime show, well because I love Bruno Mars and Red Hot Chili Peppers!


2. Statement Necklaces-I am loving statement necklaces right now. Probably because I just got several new ones in the last couple weeks. I have been wearing them almost every day. My favorite right now is the one in the photo above. I am obsessed with how it lays on my neck, the color and the size of it, which is odd because I normally am not a huge fan of really big statement necklaces. I love statement necklaces though because they add the perfect little extra something that every necklace needs.


3. The Walking Dead- I am late jumping on this bandwagon and it was a total spur of the moment thing. Sunday Cole and I were sitting at home killing time before we went to the Super Bowl Party we went to and stumbled upon the Zombie Bowl Marathon that AMC was showing. We caught it at the beginning of season one, so we figured we would watch it to see what the hype was about. I must say, I now see and understand the general hype, and obsession of it.  Watching that first episode led to us watching three episodes that day, and recording the rest of the marathon. I would say we are officially obsessed with it. We have been watching a few episodes every day this week...I feel like we have been couch zombies, glued to the TV. I would say it is almost as bad as our obsession with Sons of Anarchy...ALMOST.

4. Polka Dots- I literally wore polka dots twice this week. I am loving them right now. They are girly, youthful but not childish looking . They add subtle texture and contrast to a plain outfit. The blazer above I got at Target on sale, it was around $25 and I would say it is totally worth it. I am planning to wear it with a black dress for interviews, presentations and job fairs and of course with jeans and tees randomly to class. It is super versatile.


5. Dance Competition Videos on YouTube- Every now and then I catch myself really missing dancing and competing, so I love to go on YouTube and watching videos of Competition dances. I love watching them, they are so artistic and the dancers are amazingly strong and talented. I probably shouldn't watch them because they make me miss dance even more.



No comments:

Post a Comment