Monday, February 17, 2014

Hiatus

       I need to apologize for being off the blog so much. My last semester in college is picking up and due dates are starting to pile on. All the snow and ice we got last week didn't help much either. School was cancelled for two days down here, making my school schedule a whole lot crazier when we finally got back to school. My design project is getting pretty heavy, so as I type this my goal is to continue to blog through out the semester. It will most likely not be as frequently, but blog keeps me somewhat sane so I will most likely check in here and there. I do plan on posting soon about our winter "Blizzard", and Valentine's day. So keep your eyes peeled for those posts. They will most likely be in the next few days! Much love, and thank you for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment