Sunday, April 22, 2012

Mommy-Daughter Weekend

      This past week has been pretty hectic, our office is moving from one building to another so there was a ton of packing (which I hate, because I feel like I do it at least twice a year because of school and co-oping.)  Anyways my loving, sweet mother dearest decided to come visit me and this weekend couldn't have been a better weekend. We did what all mothers and daughters do together... we went shopping...and watched movies...and ate yummy food...and laughed at my silly Dusk-Dusk. I don't care how old you are, you are never to old to have mother daughter time. I really cherish and enjoy spending time with her and I am thankful to live close enough to be able to enjoy that time often. Unfortunately my lovely weekend is coming to an end, mom is already on her way home and I unfortunately will be faced with mounds of things to unpack and organize tomorrow at work I am sure. However I am excited about being in our new office, and I am really excited about next weekend even though it will be a busy one!

-Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment