Friday, August 10, 2012

Hello Pittsburgh!

We finally got to Pittsburgh! 
Our view driving into town
We visited the University of Pittsburgh:


the cathedral, it was amazing!












at the right angle it looks like the statue of the man is riding the dinosaur. 

The dinosaur without its passenger


We visited Downtown Pittsburgh:


The fountian

Cole and I in front of the fountian, Notice the rainbow to the right
(photo props to my brother!)

We rode the Incline:


My cutie after riding the incline up. 

Me heading to the overlook, and to get ice cream! 







Cole and I at the overlook of the city

and again

Me, Gram and Glenn

And again

We Celebrated our 5 year anniversary:
Cole and I all dressed up for our date

My Cutie at Dinner

Me and Rusty, my grandma's dog

We ate Primanti Bros. Sandwiches:
Cole with his first Primanti Bros. Sandwich




 We Enjoyed a Slurpee from 7/11:
mmm, Strawberry-Banana flavor

All in all it was an awesome trip! Cole and I are very happy we were able to enjoy some time with Grammy, my brother and the rest of my family in Pittsburgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment