Saturday, August 18, 2012

Last Girls Night (Summer 2012)

     My very best friend, Deidre, and I met in high school and we now attend rival colleges...She goes to USC in Columbia, SC and I go to Clemson University in Clemson, SC....If your not from South Carolina you probably don't even know where Clemson is, or how big the rivalry is between the two schools. In my opinion it gets taken way way way too seriously and people get absolutely nasty especially when its around the time of the big rivalry game....Thankfully we don't have any trash talk between the two of us because although she goes to USC she is a big Clemson fan.

      Anyways we had an agreement that before I went back to Clemson we would have one more girls day together...we refer to them as Stacey/Deidre hangout days...but regardless we kept our plans and met up for a yummy in my tummy lunch at Panera. (Panera is probably in my top five favorite restaurants, I love their mac n' cheese and tomato and mozzarella sandwiches!) We proceeded to go to the store to buy floaties to enjoy the lake one more time this summer. Deidre ended up buying an awesome totally sweeeet pirate ship floaty that included a sword and water gun...and had a pirate flag on it.
Deidre and said Pirate Ship! 
If you don't know Deidre and I you should probably know that we do silly things when we are together...I am a firm believer that when you are with your best friend you let your guard down and you stop honestly caring what people around you think which would explain why our adventures and hangout days always ended up with us having some hilarious story to tell later on!

We continued our day with dinner with Cole, Andrea, Brooks, Tripp and Chase. We ended up ending the night hanging out back at Cole's house with a Cole, Tripp and Chase.
Me and Easton (Deidre's dog)
-He loves me!
In all seriousness summer isn't complete to me unless we have some Stacey/Deidre hangout days! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment