Friday, August 31, 2012

Outfit of the week!

Excuse the mess, and the crappy quality of the photo...
     I am absolute obsessed with coral and teal together! I just got this skirt a few months ago from Forever 21, and this is only the second time I have worn it, but I must say I love how it fits especially for how cheap it was! I paid less than 10$ for it.
     I always like to pair tight skirts with loose tops, cause I think it balances each other out well and it looks best on my body type. The shirt was bought at jcpennys forever ago. I finished the look off with chunky teal jewelry that I have had for years (from avon), and I wore my rainbows.
      This is probably one of my favorite outfit combonations because it is super adorable, and looks like I spent a ton of time getting ready but its also super comfortable and easy to throw on on those lazy mornings.

I love this jewelry! 



No comments:

Post a Comment