Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cinco De Mayo Celebration

Cole and I decided to have a get together with some friends this weekend for Cinco de Mayo. We came to this conclusion for several reasons.

  1. We haven't had a get together in a while.
  2. It has finally warmed up enough here in South Carolina, which means the lake is warm enough to swim in now. 
  3. Finals are over for most of our friends, so several friends that go to school out of town were in town. 
 So we decided in honor of Cinco de Mayo, we would have Tacos and Margaritas, and planned to spend some time down at the lake soaking up some sun with our friends. Two of my very best friends that I unfortunately I do not get to see very often were able to come. When I get together with either one of them we get kinda crazy, but when the three of us are together we are even more fun! We always have a blast and I am sure we are quite the entertainment for everyone else. We laugh, giggle, and crack jokes about anything and everything weather we have been drinking or not. We ended up only going to the lake for about an hour but we all hung out for several hours. All of us being Cole, Me, my two friends, their special boys, and Cole's best friend.
 The girls :) - we were all really excited that we were all wearing black tops


 I told you we get silly...


 And provide the entertainment for the night...


Fitz and her sweet puppy Chloe (Chloe is Dusk's Girlfriend...According to me and Fitz) 


 Cole took some Candid photos, and I thought this was cute of Deidre


Me and Deidre, we love each other :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment