Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Time Flies


         I don't know about everyone else, but to me it always seems like the summer always flies by no matter what I am doing that summer. Weather I am working my tail off, taking classes, or being a lazy bum I swear the summer travels at lightning speed! The summer always has a lot going on, my birthday (actually about 2/3 of my family's birthdays are in the summer!), trips, graduations, major friend bonding since we are scattered all over the place during the school year and in the last few years weddings have become a normal summer event too. Anyways since it moves so quickly I seem to get nostalgic about it more than I do any other season. Around the end of July I am always caught by surprise that it is almost over. I also seem to get some of the best, most entertaining and enjoyable photos from the summer time. Here are some from the last several years :)


2008: 

Kathrin and Me shopping in Germany :) 

Me and the boys watching the Euro Cup during our exchange program

All the American Exchange group, and some of our German exchange partners 
2009:
My Beautiful sister got married! 

These Lovely Ladies became a huge part of my summer, and a gigantic part of my college career thanks to the FIRST Summer Preview Program 

More of the FIRST gang 




2010: 
The girls at my 19th Birthday party 

Deidre and Me with my grams dog, Rusty, we loved and tortured him that summer 

Deidre and Me exploring Pittsburgh with Gram. 

What a gorgeous view of Pittsburgh! 

Niagara Falls, the American side, lit up at night. So gorgeous!  

Being our normal selves in Niagara. 

Probably the best, best friend trip ever! 

2011:
Cole, Addie (my niece) and Me

Cole and Dad fishing

Tillman, my temporary kitty friend that summer


Cole and Me in Atlanta

Me and my roommates on my 20th Birthday :) Love those girls! 


Nichole and Me 
Emily and me at the end of Orientation dinner :)
 I hope that this summer is no different, I am looking forward to several huge events to take place this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment