Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Big News!

Dusk got a cute new bandanna....
Dusk being handsome...
....and silly


Ok, I was super excited about his bandanna because it was super cheap and adorable. (only $1 from walmart, they have a huge selection of bandannas near their purses) 

but that isn't the big news. 

The big news is that I am currently working on updating Poppies, Puppies and Pearls! I am planning to incorporate some more of my interests into the blog including photography, fashion, food and exercise. 

I do plan on still giving Dusk updates and my weekend or special event updates but I want to add a little more to shake it up. 



      On a side note Dusk and I are getting ready to move back to our hometown for a few weeks because I am finishing up my co-op this week, and I don't have to be back to good ole Clemson until mid-August so I plan on Dusk and I enjoying a few weeks of summer and sun before I have to hit the books again! Keep in touch....(if your wondering how check out the spiffy new buttons I added to the top right side of the blog...you can now easily see my twitter page, the blog facebook page, my blog pinterest board, and the blog on stumbleupon) 

Peace, Love and Puppies,
SLE :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment