Thursday, July 5, 2012

My Birthday Extravaganza ~ Part 2


Saturday morning we got up super early and headed to the best beach in south Carolina, Folly! When we got down there we of course ate at the Lost Dog, oh and Howled like dusk 21 times in the middle of the restaurant (it was one of my challenges) and filled up on delicious food, and tasty mimosas! 
My mango-peach mimosa
We then hit the beach, swam in the ocean, tanned, did a few challenges and played football, it was a great time. Once we got all the sun we could handle we strolled on down to Taco Boy. Taco Boy is this amazing taco joint on the main street of folly and it has so many types of tacos its insane. I loooove their tempura shrimp taco and their portabella mushroom one they are so yummy. Anna and I then traveled on down to Black Magic, this unbelievably good coffee shop in Folly to get a coffee to finish another challenge, oh and we took several green and purple things from both Taco Boy and Black Magic. Finally we headed back to the main land. Before we could leave though we were supposed to paint the boat that welcomes everyone to Folly…This boat is basically out there for people to paint and tag with spray paint, its pretty much a staple to Folly and I have never done it so we were supposed to do it as a challenge. Well we go and buy to cans of spray paint, hop in the car head to the boat and when we get there the boat is plastered with “Will you marry me Morgan?” and well we just couldn’t bring ourselves to paint over it because when we came in earlier that day it wasn’t there so we knew that they had just painted it and we didn’t want to ruin something that thought full and cute soooo we never got to cross that one off the list. All in all the beach was a great time, and we all got some good sun, other than Glenn, he got some silly looking sunburn.
The ladies :) 

booty pop! I love my girls

Me and my boo enjoying the sand and the sun 

My BFFL and her boo looking cute

Saturday when we got back from the beach we all split into different ways. Cole, Anna, Nichole, and I set off to go fulfill a challenge. Cole and I had to go stand in the middle of the waterfront park fountain and say I love you 21 times…but that got sabotaged. Some jerk of a guy messed with the fountain so that all the fountain heads got stronger and were hitting Cole and I head on, whereas before we were in the middle and the fountain was barely getting us wet. Thank god I have fast reflexes cause I was wearing a strapless dress and strapless bathing suit and it could have possible been a disaster! But it was still fun and we did get a really cute picture out of it. After that us ladies split off and went shopping for a dress for Anna at forever 21, I must say I love that store but I hate digging through all the messy unorganized clothes.
Cole and I in the fountain
I love him  

That night we all got dressed real nice and went to eat out at Basil. Basil is quite possibly my favorite restaurant in Charleston. It is a very tasty Thai restaurant. Cole surprised me with a birthday cake there too which was super sweet! After dinner we hit the town, it was kind of late when we hit the town though so we only got to go to two places. The first place was called the Market Street Saloon, and basically it’s a dance club. The bartenders dance on the bar for specific songs and then the bar is open to dance on for all the ladies there. One of my challenges was to dance on a bar so Nichole, Anna and I got our sassy little butts up there and danced on the bar. It was surprisingly a lot of fun, but of course there are always creepers out there. Throughout the night I had one creep stare at us forever then try to offer me an open beer, then one guy was just way vulgar, multiple people thought I was getting married (because I was wearing a sash that said “birthday babe” and a crown with a 21 on it, apparently drunks cant ready) tell me “don’t Do It!” which was obnoxious, and also some creepy old man attempted to kiss me on the lips…there are some strange people in the world thank goodness I have some great friends, a protective boyfriend and a very protective big brother! We ended our night up on a roof top bar where us ladies danced the night away after I finished another challenge. My challenge on the rooftop bar was to tell a bartender how to make a shot called “Skinny Dipping” and order a round for the girls. My shot had mango rum, peach schnapps and pineapple juice and it was sooo good. After the bars we ended up at a pizza joint, and then a house party of some sort, and finally went back to the room a crashed.
My cute birthday cake
The best picture of the weekend
Anna, Cole, Me and Nichole

 Sunday we spent shopping all day…well Nichole and I did and eating frozen yogurt. The boys ended up sipping on drinks at a bar all day.
Sooooo good! 

At the end of the weekend I was able to put the pieces to my puzzle together even though we didn't complete all the challenges.......and it was........
A Cowboy Boot, cause Anna gave my money for a pair for my birthday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment