Monday, July 30, 2012

I'm Home, I'm Home...for now!

        Well I officially finished my co-op in Charlotte on Friday afternoon, my sweet, handsome and strong boyfriend was kind enough to come up and help move all my stuff from my house I was renting to his house. We moved all of my stuff out of the house and got back to his house before 11pm, with it raining sporadically through the night. It was all sort of bitter sweet, I am glad I get to go back to school and have my college schedule back but it stinks to leave all my good friends I made at work (and of course not getting that paycheck from work kind of stinks too) I am happy however that I do get to spend a few weeks with my sweetie before I pack up and dive headfirst into a pile of homework, test, and projects this coming semester.
         Before I dive head first into that mountain of work I am thankful that I get to spend a few weeks at home and visiting family. Cole and I are heading up to see my big sister in Ohio and then we are heading over to see my brother and my Gram over in Pittsburgh. We are spending several days up there. When we get back all I plan on doing is spending time with my sweetie pie, and all our friends, oh and hopefully soak up some rays before school starts. :) Keep an eye out for some photos from the trip :) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment