Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Fashion on Budget



Last weekend I spent Saturday shopping with my mom...and out of the six things we bought for me four of them were 10$ or under.

1. White infinity scarf
Aeropostale, $3.99

2. Plaid button up shirt

Aeropostale, $9.99
3. Lace Shorts

Wet Seal, $10

I have seriously been wanting a pare of lace shorts since last summer 
I just didn't want to spend
a ton of money on them,
and thats when these beauties entered my life. 

4. Coral Jeans
Aeropostale, $9.99
When I was younger I used to love Aeropostale, especially their polos...but as I have grown older I have really grown out of that store.
I do tend to still walk in there to see if there is anything
catches my eye.
Aeropostale can be defined as a Hit or Miss store

meaning: Sometimes the stuff in there is awful teeny bopper clothes
that anyone over the age of 15 wouldn't be caught dead in,
and other times there is just that must have item for much cheaper than
other stores in the mall.

Last weekend clearly was a hit day.
The biggest suprise is that the jeans I got there actually fit well.
Normally Aeropostale pants are made for little pre-teens
with no hips, but man those coral jeans fit great!
And I LOVE THE COLOR!
 I have been wanting a pair of Coral/Orange/Pastel Jeans,
and the fact that they were under 10$ was even more exciting.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment