Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday DUSK!!!

Cali (Cole's little girl)

Cali and Dusk 

Dusk 
   
and his cute adorable chubbiness
I'm pretty sure that these photos were taken when the babies were only about 5 weeks old. 
These little tiny, sweet, adorable puppies are officially four years old today!  
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BABIES! 

Dusk and I are unfortunately not with the rest of our family this year for their birthday so we celebrated by ourselves this year. (last year Cole and I made a sheet cake and gave all three of the pups a small slice of cake, and they loved it! Their slices were seriously gone in seconds, especially Dakota's.) This year I decided to try out one of the 2 cupcake recipes that are floating all over the internet now. I ended up sort of winging it though, cause the recipe I found called for milk, and the only milk I have is almond milk...and oddly enough Dusk is allergic to almonds. I successfully made two cupcakes from scratch with homemade icing as well. We ate them tonight when I got home from work. 

Dusk's Cupcake

Dusk was pretty excited to have his cake and eat it too. 

   
Dusk wad clearly soooo excited to have to wait for me to take photos of 
him with his cupcake before he could eat it. 
In fact his face says "mom do you really have to do this? Can't I just eat it already?!"




He really enjoyed his birthday cupcake, in fact so much so that he gave me birthday cuddles







No comments:

Post a Comment