Thursday, February 21, 2013

Lust Worthy!

I have literally been drooling over these boots all day, ever since @Coach on twitter tweeted a photo of these sweet babies. 
I have Several Reasons Why I need Them: 
  1. Like I told Cole, after I confessed that I needed an intervention for my obsession with all things Coach brand,....Clemson is seriously monsoon and flooding territory. (My freshman year at Clemson, I think it Literally rained almost every day, at the very least it rained every other day!) 
  2. They are PURPLE, So even if it is rainy/wet on a game day I will still be reppin' my teams colors, and my toesies will be dry...Which if I choose to stand on the hill is next to impossible in normal shoes/boots if it has rained at all the previous week. 
  3. They Lace up in the back! (I have a serious issue with boots fitting my oddly, overly muscular calves...so the fact that these have adorable lace up backs means that my calves will be able to breath in them....so essentially the laces really count twice cause they add an extra girly touch to the normal boring rainboots) 
  4. They aren't completely the cheesy plastic/rubber material, I think that is one of the major reasons why I want these! 
If you are drooling over these as much as I am you might want to move quickly and order them here!
...I saw them this morning and when I went to go look at them tonight and decide if I was gonna order them
Well my size is already out of stock in the purple color. 

If you aren't as much of a fan of the purple as I am, there is also pink, brown and black. With those for colors I feel they probably cater to the masses, two over the top colors and two basic colors. 




No comments:

Post a Comment