Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Personal Challenges

           Cole and I are saying bon voyage and boarding a cruise ship in less than a month with our good friends Deidre and Sam for a week long cruise. With that being around the corner I am cracking down on my eating habits and upping my workouts big time. My goals up until the cruise are as follows:


  1. Eat more fresh fruit and vegetables.
  2. Drink more water.
  3. Run everyday (alternating between short and long runs) 
  4. Daily weight lifting
  5. Daily ab workout

            I found the ab workout I am doing on Pintrest, but you can see it here! This is one tough cookie workout. I started doing it last night and man was I sore this morning (I'm pretty sure I looked like a little old lady hobbling around the office all day). Doing the workout this evening was a little easier tonight, but I have a feeling I will be sore again in the morning. 

What are your favorite workouts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment