Monday, February 11, 2013

busy bee weekend

    This past weekend was quite enjoyable! 

    Friday I drove back to Columbia after work. Cole and I met Deidre for mexican...cause we all needed our Mexican fix for the week. Mexican food is the best food ever! well that and Italian...and German...ok. Forget it I just like food! ha. Anyways we ended up having a two hour dinner cause we were just chit chatting and joking around. It reminded me how much it sucks living away from both Cole and Deidre! 

   Saturday morning I got my hair did! :) My hair has been blonde, and I mean Blonde, Blonde for about 6 months so I am finally getting tired of it so I got it dyed a shade or two darker so its a much warmer, and more natural looking color...and I love it! 
Before              &                  After
  Cole and I, took Cole's little brother over to their grandma's house, and before we left we took an adventure through her yard, which is all woods. Dusk accompanied us, and let me tell you HE LOVED IT! He was bobbing and weaving through the brush, jumping puddles and man was his snout going crazy with all the new smells. 

Saturday night Cole and I had my work party to go to. It was a blast! We had a buffet and open bar at Dave and Busters. We left the work party and headed to dinner with our pals Tripp and Becky for a double date. We went and ate at Buca Di Beppo and as always it was Delicious! Man did we have a good time, we basically closed the restaurant down. The rest of the weekend was spent winding down and relaxing, which was much needed. 
         
             I am going to leave you guys tonight with the most adorable, most precious, most heart melting photo ever! 

Dusk and Cole Tuckered out  :) 
I must say I love my boys! 


No comments:

Post a Comment