Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Dusk is a Genius!

                   Well kind of....in the dog world I believe he  would at least be considered very intelligent. It literally only took Dusk a week to learn his new trick this past week. Now may I mention that never in a million years did I ever think Dusk would learn this specific trick. Teaching him paw/hand shake felt like it was impossible too, which that trick only took him about two weeks to learn. Some how he always seems to surprise me, in a good way! 
So with no further ado....Dusk's New Trick! 

Yes I know the video isn't perfect, please ignore my obnoxious voice, ha. Dusk gets a tad camera shy as well so it normally takes him a little longer for him to commit to his tricks on video. Needless to say we have some pretty silly bloopers from attempting to catch it on video...



I hope you enjoyed my silly pup! I am super excited about him learning this trick, and I am also just a equally excited about how quickly he learned it! I am such a proud mommy haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment