Saturday, December 7, 2013

{Deck the Halls}

           Mine and Cole's little house literally has no halls,
 but we have decked our house with decorations... 
Well we have decorated our living room!
All of our glittery, colorful ornaments 


Our tree all decorated, lights, beads and ornaments galore. 




Of course, I had to include a tree lighting up the dark room

Our mantel decor, I want to add some more to it!

I love our cute little mantel glitter tree

 I still plan to add some more decorations,
 if we have a chance to hit a couple stores to search for some budget friendly decor. 

Right now I am completely obsessed with targets line of Christmas decorations!  
Our decorations are bright and bold (blue, green, pink, purple and red) 
and the target line matches perfectly! 

I just want to end this post with photos of me and my babies, the night I was decorating 
My silly Dusk

Sweet, sweet Cali

Whats the color scheme of your decorations? 
What is your favorite piece? 

Don't forget to follow the blog on facebook 
Follow me on twitter (@SL_Essel) and instagram (@Sessel91) 

Much Love,
Stacey and Dusk

No comments:

Post a Comment