Friday, December 20, 2013

Doggie Christmas

        While I was home visiting my family I got to spend a good bit of time with Deidre, which is always a blast. One night I took Dusk over to Deidre's Parents' house to have a puppy play date with Easton. And play they did!!
        When I was in high school I literally spent almost every weekend over at Deidre's house. We would stay up well into the night, watching movies, dancing, you know the normal sleepover stuff. I can't even tell you how many times her mom would come out to the living room and tell us we needed to go to bed, or be quieter. Almost every time I would stay over at D's house we would make rice crispies, and most of the time we would eat the entire pan the night we made them. It was so much fun, and it is definitely fun to relive those days every once in a while.

         That is exactly what we did,  Deidre and I made rice crispy treats, like always! Then when her mom got home we decorated their tree. While we were decorating our pups were running around, chasing each other, tackling and playing. They had an absolute blast, as did we! I love getting to hang out with Deidre, and being able to visit with her parents is always a plus.  We ended our night snapping a few billion pictures of the boys in front of the christmas tree...It took forever but we ended up getting a few good ones of them. They are too sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment