Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Farewell 2013!

         I can't believe it's New Years Eve already! This year truly has flown by, and man was it a wild ride. This year was a monumental year for me, in many aspects.

I rang in the year with the two most important people in my life, my best friend and my boyfriend! It was a new years that will go down in history for us! 

I finished up my last rotation at my co-op in Charlotte. 

Cole and I went on our first real vacation, and it was with two of our best friends. 

The love of my life proposed to me in one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen!

Cole and I picked our wedding date :) 

My 22nd birthday was spent camping

I found my wedding dress! 

Cole and I officially moved in together!

I took a photography class, I loved it,
 I finally know how to use the manual setting on my DSLR!

I passed my FE Exam
 (literally an 8 hour exam that basically says when I graduate I am an engineer in training!) 

I signed up for my last semester of undergrad. 

     This year seriously has been one of the best ones yet, and I am so grateful and blessed to have such an amazing family and equally awesome friends, not to mention the best fiance ever, and the most adorable pets ever! 









No comments:

Post a Comment