Monday, December 2, 2013

End of Semester Panic

      I don't know about the rest of the college students in the world, but for me the last two weeks of a semester end up being the most stressful, and busy weeks. This semester is no different. I have a class project due,  and several homework assignments due this week, and four tests next week (Three of them are on the same day!) not to mention I have to finish a portfolio this week of some of my relevant work I have completed through my college career to graduate in May. I tend to get very anxious and very very stressed on top of being overly exhausted. My goal is to finish the semester strong and attempt to keep my grades up for these next couple weeks. I have a few things I do to keep myself in check and my mind on my work.

1. To-Do Lists are my friends when I am stressed and overly busy. They remind me how much I have to do and it is satisfying to watch the list shrink as I crank the work out.

2. Writing out due dates in my planner helps me decided what needs to be done first.

3. Taking sanity breaks every so often to surf the web, check blogs or Facebook gives my stressed brain a bit of a break.

So here is to hoping I can stay strong and determined for 10 more days! (I think I can, I think I can!)

What do you do to keep yourself encouraged and on track with finishing your work?


No comments:

Post a Comment