Saturday, November 30, 2013

Black Friday OOTD

I spent most of my Black Friday on the couch watching Cole, his little brother and his uncle Joey play video games, and I was getting pretty stir crazy. So when Cole's mom of'fered for me to go shopping with her later in the afternoon it was an offer I couldn't refuse, for my sanity's sake. I enjoyed spending some one on one time with his mom and his grandma.

I don't know about ya'll but when I go shopping I want to be put together and look nice, but I also want to be comfortable since it involves a lot of walking around. I think my outfit yesterday was the perfect mix of style and comfort.

Necklace- Target
Shirt- Old Navy
Belt- (old) Pacsun
Leggings-(old) Walmart
Boots-Alloy
Watch- Fossil
Ring-Clemson Class Ring
What is your go to outfit for shopping days? 

Don't forget to like the blog facebook page. 

Follow my twitter (@SL_Essel), Instagram (@sessel91)and Pintrest Boards (Stacey Essel )

No comments:

Post a Comment