Sunday, January 27, 2013

Happy Weekend with My Boys

      This weekend was amazing despite the cold, nasty weather Friday. In fact Friday night, Cole, Austin and I braved the icy roads to drive out about 10 minutes to have dinner with our friend Karrah. We ate at Brixx, A delicious, awesome pizza joint that makes thin crust pizza in a brick oven. The place probably has over 20 types of pizza! We ended up staying in the restaurant talking over 2 hours, we're pretty sure all the waiters and waitresses hated us.
      Saturday Cole and I woke up, fixed breakfast and booked our cruise excursions and hotel reservations for the cruise we are taking in March! We ended up going out and running some errands, then took dusk for a jog and worked out later that night. We ended the night with a home cooked meal of tilapia, rice and green beans and a glass of sangria. We attempted to make a fire in the fireplace in my apartment but unfortunately the wood we bought had trouble lighting.
       Today I started the morning by making Cole banana bread pancakes, using a recipe I found on pintrest which you can find here. I made mine with regular flour, and I made it without the nutmeg (cause, well I don't currently own any). They turned out absolutely delicious, way. way. way. better. than. regular. pancakes. For lunch Cole and I decided we would walk Dusk down to the Panera Bread that is about a mile and a half from my apartment complex, and on our walk back we stopped at the Starbucks that is on the way for some coffee for the walk back. When we got home we acted like lumps on a log. We were absolutely lazy...Then I made spaghetti for dinner and Cole unfortunately had to head back to Columbia :(

I really enjoyed this weekend, because I got to spend it with my two favorite boys ever, and I really think Dusk enjoyed this weekend full of family time as well.
Dusk and I waiting for Cole to bring us our lunch. 
My cutie :) 

My two favorite boys! 
All I need to have a perfect weekend are those two cuties! 
Love them both so much! 
Having Starbucks, Panera, all the home-cooked food, 
and all the quality time with them
just made it even better! 
Happy Sunday, I hope everyone had a great weekend as well! 


No comments:

Post a Comment