Friday, January 11, 2013

Packing, Packing, Packing and more Packing...

         I have been in college for about three and a half years now and so far I have lived in NINE, yes I said nine different places since I started college, those places being in three different cities: Columbia, Clemson and Charlotte.With that being said I am getting ready to make another move tomorrow...This time is back to Charlotte, to do another rotation in my co-op, and I must say I am pretty excited, but I HATE packing! with a passion. Needless to say I don't really pack, I just sort of shove everything into bags and boxes, with no rhyme or reason. Honestly it makes it easier on me, the less time spent packing the better! In fact I am actually going out on a double date tonight instead of packing, yes I know I'm a slacker! hah. but that's alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment