Monday, January 21, 2013

Just Workin' on Our Fitness!

One of my new years resolutions is to workout more, and to run with Dusk.  
Last time I was in Charlotte Dusk and I ran almost everyday, and he loved it,
and this year is no exception. In fact I think he may love it even more now! 

Since I started working last Monday work has already been crazy hectic, 
and I already worked a good bit of overtime last week. 
When I get home Dusk is all kinds of excited to see me and go outside. 
Now when I get into my running gear, and haul out the old trusty mizuno running shoes
Dusk's excitement goes to a whole other level.
He literally goes nuts...
running through the house
spinning like a mad man
whining with anticipation 
jumping up on me
and finally howling his cute, adorable little (well big loud, probably obnoxious) bark! 

Watch the video below to witness the hilarious madness yourself....
Enjoy! 

Needless to say Dusk and I went on a nice long run, 
we even ventured out of the apartment complex! 
We were both worn out when we got back,  
Dusk has since re-cooperated 
and is now gnawing on his giant rawhide bone.

Happy Monday Ya'll!!! 
Dusk and I hope you had a great day! 

-Stacey and Dusk 

No comments:

Post a Comment