Sunday, January 27, 2013

OOTW

   This past week was on the rather chilly side, especially closer to the end of the week. In fact on Friday we had a winter weather advisory all day, and the roads, cars and sidewalks were all frozen over. Thankfully for once the south was well prepared for the bad weather and the roads really didn't get too bad because the roads were actually salted and sanded before the bad weather arrived. (Normally when there is "bad" winter weather down here the salt trucks don't start their rounds until after the weather has started and the roads are already bad.) 
Monday: 
Watch; Fossil (old)
Braclet; Coach (Summer 2012)
Pants; Target (old)
Boots & Blouse; K-Mart (Fall 2012)
Faux Leather Jacket; Belk (Fall 2012) 

Tuesday:
Sweater; Aeropostal (Winter 2012)
Scarf; Charlotte Russe (Summer 2012)
Red Skinny Jeans (old)
Flats; Target (Summer 2012) 

Wednesday: 
Bracelet; Forever 21 (Winter 2012)
Watch; Target (Summer 2011)
Coat & Top; unknown (old)
Belt and Jeans; Target (belt is old, Jeans Fall 2012)
Shoes; Target (Fall 2012)

Thursday:
Blazer; J.C. Penny (Winter 2012)
Top; Aeropostal (Winter 2012)
Jeans; Pacsun (old)
Heels; Target (old)
Friday I was sooo darn excited to see Cole that I totally forgot to take a photos of my outfit...Silly me. 
On another note Wednesday was "picture day" at work, 
(which may I add made me feel like I was in elementary school again! ha 
does anyone else remember how exciting school pictures were back then?) 
to update our photos on the webpage. 
So Wednesday was the first time in ages that I actually took 
the time to straighten my hair. 
I forgot how much I loved it straight! 
Especially now that my hair has gotten so long...





No comments:

Post a Comment