Thursday, January 17, 2013

Internet withdrawls...Is that possible?

   As of Saturday I am officially a North Carolina resident...well that is for 8 more months. I moved into my new apartment near Charlotte for this round of co-oping. Needless to say the internet in my apartment is not set up yet and will not be until saturday, so I haven't been able to post this week. I'm actually writing this post on my lunch break at work! ha. Needless to say I have had a lot of adjustments and exciting things happen this week, and I have been unable to post them on the blog this week. So FYI be on the look out this weekend cause as soon as we get internet I will be blogging up a storm! I have a hilarious video or three of Dusk, which I am super pumped to upload on here. Whelp back to the grind! Hope everyone has a great day...mine is a tad wet...(Its been raining for the past few days here, and its supposed to snow tonight!)

No comments:

Post a Comment