Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Holiday Season...

     I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year...I know Cole and I did!
Merry Christmas 2012! 

        Cole and I are always insanely busy during December, and this year was no different...if anything we were busier than normal. I got home from school a week before Christmas and we have been on the go since between spending time with family, meeting up with friends, celebrating the holidays, and finding time to workout!
       The weekend before Christmas Glenn (my brother) and Grammy made their way down from Pittsburgh to spend the week celebrating the holidays with my parents, Cole and I. Through the week we went bowling, saw The Hobbit, and went out on the town! We also spent a lot of time with Cole's family through the week.
        We also made time to go out on a double date with Sam and Deidre to a new restaurant none of us had tried yet and saw This is 40. 
       Christmas eve we made christmas cookies with Deidre like we always do, it is one of the Christmas traditions I will always continue! Actual Christmas day was madhouse crazy, we woke up and spent the morning opening gifts with Cole's family and enjoyed cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Then we rode over to my parents house, filled up on our traditional christmas breakfast, and opened gifts and snacked on the GIANT Whitman's sampler that Santa always leaves for the whole family on the coffee table.  Next stop was Winnsboro to eat christmas lunch/dinner and open gifts with Grandmommy, Grandma Janie and the rest of Cole's family and to end the night we went back to my parents house for dinner and went out to see The Hobbit with my brother and our close family friend Ashley!

No comments:

Post a Comment