Saturday, January 19, 2013

Back to the Grind

     Dusk and I moved to Charlotte (with Cole's help) last weekend, so that I could head back to work Monday.  So this past week has been spent unpacking, organizing, unpacking some more, and adjusting to the early morning schedule. Needless to say keeping up with some of my new year goals have been a struggle, but I have for the most part kept them.One of my biggest goals is to look presentable everyday, including make-up and my hair being done, so this week I took daily photos of my outfits.

Monday
Tuesday*
Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

*Excuse the poor quality of the Tuesday photo, I accidentally deleted it off my phone and had to steal it off my instagram... Which you should follow me, @sessel91

Please note from the photos that my outfits went from decently warm weather, to winter weather...that's not because I am insane and wear skirts in 50 degree weather. It was actually around 70 degrees on Monday and then we had lots of ice and a little bit of snow around the area on Thursday night/Friday morning!  

 Now as far as eating healthier and working out, I have been working hard, Dusk and I have gone for a run around the apartment complex twice this week, and I have worked out twice, and I had an off day during the week. I also have been eating a ton, ton, ton of veggies and fruit! I hope to continue my healthy changes and improve them and my work out schedule this week coming up!





No comments:

Post a Comment