Friday, November 22, 2013

Puppy Tales

      I haven't posted a Dusk post in a while,
 in fact I don't think I have posted one since Cali moved up here with us. 
So this is a 3 in one post. 
Whose ready for the cuteness, and the stories that join them? 

ONE
The babies have claimed one of our couches for napping while we are home. 
They literally sleep on it every single evening. 
Dusk normally claims the back of the couch, 
Cali claims the actual seats.
Well tonight they were sleeping in the cutest position ever! 
How sweet is this? Also I love that you can see Dusk's black spot! 

TWO
Dusk has also become much more protective, especially when Cole isn't home.
By protective I mean he howls, or grumbles anytime a car drives by...
which is a lot because we live really close to a major road, 
so our road is pretty busy. 
Recently Dusk has even started peeping through the blinds.
and I'm not talking looking through two blinds...
I mean he literally lifts the blinds out of his way so his nose can press up against the window. 

Case in Point: 
Dusk was making sure their weren't any
boogie monsters in the backyard before our nap



Dusk is checking out all the cars driving by

THREE
I took Cali on a short jog with Dusk and I the other day. 
Dusk loves runs, so he was spastic. 
Cali however surprised me with how excited she was. 



No comments:

Post a Comment